Democratic Party of Wisconsin Interns with U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin
Internships at the Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Fall 2014 Positions Now Available!
Start making your mark in Democratic politics
Internships with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin (DPW) are a great opportunity for hard-working individuals to gain hands-on political experience, develop a fuller understanding of the political process, and help make a difference in Wisconsin government. Through internships with the DPW, you can learn the essentials of Democratic politics, help elect progressive leaders to all levels of government, and contribute your talent, energy and ideas to advance the Democratic cause.
The DPW is looking for responsible, hard-working individuals to produce high-level work in a variety of focus areas. Internships also offer great networking opportunities and frequently catapult ambitious individuals into jobs in politics.
Intern Focus Areas:
The Madison-based internship program offers multiple different focus areas including finance, compliance, membership and more. Information on these various internship focus areas can be found within the links at the bottom of the page.
Qualified interns should…
1) Be interested in politics and consider themselves a Democrat
2) Be dependable, detail-oriented and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
3) Be available to work at least 10-15 hours each week Monday through Friday
4) Be able to commit a minimum of 3 months to the internship program
- Every applicant must submit a cover letter, resume and applicant information page (found within the links below)
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and the priority deadline for fall semester is Friday, September 12, 2014
- Applicants may still apply after this date, but priority will be given to candidates who submit application materials before this priority deadline. Please direct any questions to email@example.com
Internships with DPW Regional Political Directors:
Internship positions are also now available with DPW's regional political directors in the areas listed below. For more information and to apply for an internship in these areas, please contact DPW's nearest Regional Political Director.