As Corporate Cash Comes to Scott Walker’s Aid, More Than 300,000 Recall Signatures Collected in First 12 Days
In just 12 days, and while unlimited corporate cash floods into Wisconsin for Scott Walker’s desperate defense, the movement to recall Scott Walker has collected more than 300,000 signatures.
Wisconsinites were signing the recall petition at the rate of 1,040 per hour. The recall petition drive is being lead by more than 20,000 volunteers working with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin spread across every one of Wisconsin’s 72 counties.
Statistics on the first 12 days of recall Walker signature collection:
- 10,033 residents from Columbia County signed recall petitions
- 4,713 Pierce County residents have signed so far
- 3,698 residents in Oneida County have signed
- 16,845 Eau Claire County and Chippewa County residents have signed
- 8,540 residents from Portage County have signed
Volunteers will have until January 17 to collect 540,208 signatures. Petitions can be downloaded at www.recallwalkerhq.com.