Reveal Walker's Secret Email Network
By Maggie Brickerman
It's time for Scott Walker to come clean with Wisconsinites about his criminal path to power.
On Thursday, prosecutors brought more charges against top Scott Walker aides as part of an ongoing criminal corruption probe into his administration that has now led to several arrests and fifteen felony charges.
The new criminal complaints reveal a "secret email network" set up just twenty-five feet from Scott Walker's office to systematically avoid open records requests and illegally campaign and raise cash on taxpayer time.
Click below to learn more about the evidence against Scott Walker's administration and sign our petition demanding that Scott Walker release the names and emails of all of his staff members who used his illegal email network.
Prosecutors have brought charges totaling fifteen felonies and three misdemeanors against six of Scott Walker's closest aides and associates:
- Kelly Rindfleisch, Scott Walker's personal fundraiser for his campaign, and his former Deputy Chief of Staff, has been charged with four felonies for sending more than 1,000 campaign emails while supposedly working on the clock for taxpayers.
- Darlene Wink, Scott Walker's former Director of Constituent Services, is entering a plea and has been charged with two misdemeanors. She allegedly was planning Walker fundraisers, including one with Sarah Palin, on the taxpayers' dime.
- William Gardner, Scott Walker's close friend and campaign donor, was convicted of the largest campaign finance violation in Wisconsin history for illegally funneling more than $43,000 to the Friends of Scott Walker.
- Tim Russell, Scott Walker's former Deputy Chief of Staff and close political ally, has been arrested and charged with two felonies and a misdemeanor for stealing thousands of dollars intended for wounded veterans and families of military servicemembers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Kevin Kavanaugh, Scott Walker's appointee to a Veteran Service Commission, has been arrested and charged with five felonies related to the theft of funds from the Military Order of the Purple Heart and Operation Freedom, an event apparently set up to benefit Walker.
- Brian Pierick, Scott Walker's campaign aide and former operator of ScottWalker.org, has been arrested and charged with felony enticement of a child.
6 Walker Associates. 15 Felonies. 3 Misdemeanors.
And a secret email network designed by Scott Walker's inner circle to prevent the public from knowing about their illegal efforts to put Scott Walker in the Governor's Mansion.
It's time for Scott Walker to stop the political spin. It's time for him to come clean about the secret and illegal activities of his staff. It's time for him to be honest with the people of Wisconsin about his criminal path to power.
Sign our petition and ask five of your friends join us in demanding that Scott Walker release the names and emails of those who used his inner circle's secret and illegal email network.
Thank you for your support in the fight to replace Scott Walker and bring open and clean government back to Wisconsin.