The Democratic Party of Wisconsin and the DLI Board are excited to announce the next Advanced Democratic Leadership Institute to be held Friday, January 28th through Sunday, January 30th.
This is an opportunity for those starting out their career in Democratic and progressive politics in the state of Wisconsin, or those interested in working in Wisconsin, to level up their skills, expand their network, and meet potential employers. We are looking for a diverse and inclusive cohort of applicants.
The training will feature modules on campaign skills and a campaign simulation — taught and led by DPW staff and operatives from a variety of campaigns and organizations in Wisconsin.
- WHO: Anyone interested in continuing to develop their campaign skills who hopes to work in Democratic politics in the state of Wisconsin
- WHAT: A three-day training and campaign simulation
- WHERE: Milwaukee, or online via videoconferencing
- WHEN: Friday, January 28th through Sunday, January 30th
- HOW: Apply online via Google Form
Note: The Democratic Leadership Institute, as a project of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, has a vision for a deeply inclusive and diverse party organization, membership, and electorate. In order for the institute to be successful, candidates must have demonstrated cultural competence with a diverse group of constituency groups. We strongly encourage applicants with ties to Black, Latin@/Latinx, AAPI, Muslim, Indigenous, non-English-speaking, differing ability, rural, working class and no-income, Veteran, and LGBTQ communities to apply.