The Democratic Party of Wisconsin is excited to announce our Organizing Training Program: the Road to 2024. Organizing Trainees will be a part of the groundswell of progressive action that will lay the groundwork for a successful 2024 election. Trainees will be trained on organizing & campaign fundamentals and work in their communities to empower voters. This program is designed to train individuals to organize around issues, to help strengthen the progressive fabric of the state, and to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket!
Folks of all ages are encouraged to apply and applicants from across the state are welcome. The program will consist of two cohorts; the Summer cohort will begin in June and our second cohort will begin training in the Fall.
**Note: This is an unpaid, volunteer opportunity. Trainees are located statewide and you will be working locally in your community**
- Participate in weekly virtual training on field organizing, messaging, and other activities.
- Organize in your community, build teams, and help develop new progressive leaders.
- Engage new potential volunteers
- Use social networks to help amplify our message and to talk about our work.
- Continue to build the movement to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket in all elections.
Ideal applicants require:
- Passion for Democratic politics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas on the phone/through texts/via email