5 Questions Ron Johnson Needs to Answer about His Business And Family Trust Not Paying Fair Share of Taxes
MADISON, Wis. — Following a new report that a trust associated with Ron Johnson and his business did not pay their fair share in state income taxes, Johnson owes Wisconsinites the answers:
- How many millions of dollars did you and your family save from not paying state income taxes on Pacur or your family trust fund?
- Did you take advantage of the expanded Gift Tax Exclusion you helped pass in the 2017 tax bill to dump more money into your trust tax-free?
- Did you put Pacur into the family trust and is that why you were able to take advantage of the Agricultural and Manufacturing Tax Credit?
- What other assets are in the trust fund?
- What other trust assets do you personally use?